USA RUGBY VS. COUNTRY OF GEORGIA
Fifth-Third Bank Stadium @ Kennesaw State University – Atlanta, GA
June 17th, 2017
The 12th-ranked national rugby union team of Georgia will visit Kennesaw, Ga., for a June 17 test match against the USA Men’s Eagles as part of the Emirates Airline Summer Series.
The Eagles will face Georgia in an international rugby match for the first time since the fall of 2013, and for the fifth time overall in Georgia’s 201st test match. Holding an overall record of 122-7-71 and an automatic qualification spot for Rugby World Cup 2019, Georgia will be coming off of an international encounter with Canada June 10 when it arrives in the state of Georgia.
Head Coach John Mitchell’s Eagles are currently on a five-match unbeaten run, having won the Americas Rugby Championship with four wins and a draw, and will look for a fourth all-time victory over their European opposition in Kennesaw. The June 17 Emirates Airline Summer Series clash will be the final preparatory match for the U.S. ahead of a Rugby World Cup 2019 Qualifier series with Canada slated for June 24 and July 1.
General Sales Map
Official Tailgating Information:
$50 per spot comes with lots of fun.
What is the age limit?
- This is an all ages event
Does my child need a ticket?
- Children 2 and under have free admission, everyone else is required to have a ticket for admission.
When should we arrive? When do the gates open?
Can I leave the stadium and come back later?
Can I bring a camera into the Fifth Third Bank Stadium?
- Personal cameras are permitted. Professional cameras/large detachable lens and tripods are not permitted without promoter approval. Video is only permitted with promoter approval and credentials.
What are the prohibited items for this event?
- Umbrellas and strollers (will have a check-in, but we are not responsible for items)
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. knives (including pocket knives), pepper spray, stun-guns, slingshots, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Fireworks of any kind (including smoke bombs and flares)
- No glass and plastic bottles, cans, coolers, containers, food or beverages of any kind
- Bags larger than 12”x 12” x 12”
- Air horns, whistles, seat cushions with backs
- Illegal drugs or chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- Other items as may be determined by stadium security, staff or management
Are there designated smoking areas?
- No tobacco products of any kind are allowed inside KSU Sports + Entertainment Park, including Fifth Third Bank Stadium.
How do I cancel my ticket order?
- There are no refunds or exchanges, unless otherwise specified
Is there a designated Lost & Found?
- There is Lost and Found collection point at Fifth Third Bank Stadium. In the stadium, if you find an item that is not yours, please take it to Guest Services. The Guest Services center is located on the west side of the stadium near the main gate (Gate B).
- Post Event – Guests wanting to claim a found item must be ready to positively identify the item. Lost and found items will be logged and kept by Guest Services for fourteen (14) calendar days. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity after this holding period.