3200 George Busbee Parkway NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Headed South on I-575
Take Exit 3 onto Chastain Rd.
Turn right onto Chastain Rd.
Turn left onto George Busbee Parkway.
After passing two apartment complexes,
Fifth Third Bank Stadium will be on your right.
On non-event days guests are welcome to park in the lot located next to the track field, in the northeast corner of the park. Parking is free of charge on non-event days.
Please note that parking fees and designated lots are subject to change depending on the event. Please see the respective event page to obtain the most accurate information regarding parking policies.
There are no returns or exchanges.
Children under the age of three do NOT need a ticket. Please plan to have the child sit on your lap.
Fifth Third Bank Stadium meets all ADA requirements. Please contact us ahead of time if you need any special accommodations and we will be happy to help. 470-578-4849
The sections are numbered from the Northwest corner of the stadium (section 101) and increases in a counter-clockwise direction (ends with section 131). Viewed from the field, seats are numbered from right to left and rows are labeled from the bottom beginning with A. See stadium map for further details. Your ticket will contain your seating information in the bottom right corner. Seating charts for each event are available online at www.ticketalternative.com Feel free to contact the box office at 470-578-4849 with any questions that you might have.
No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the stadium. Concession stands and kiosks are located throughout the stadium for your convenience.
– No umbrellas, strollers or hardback seats
– No outside food or beverages of any kind.
– No illegal drugs or chemicals allowed.
– No smoking or tobacco use inside the festival.
– No weapons or dangerous objects of any kind.
– No bags that are not clear and/or larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be permitted. Small clutch bags that are no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are permitted.
– No signs larger than 3′ x 5′ are permitted.
– No noisemakers such as air horns, whistles, or fireworks.
– No skateboards, roller-blades, roller-skates, bicycles, etc.
– No animals or pets inside the event footprint. (Except service animals)
– No outside chairs or blankets permitted unless otherwise stated on event page.
– Must be 21 or older with a valid ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- State of the art stadium featuring 8,300 permanent seats, 14 premium suites, 12 outdoor bays suites decks and a floor capacity that can accommodate an additional 13,000 fans
- Flexible configurations allow concert scaling to be set for 4,000-23,000 patrons with in stadium
- More than 100,000 square feet of Ultra Deck field cover in-house and 20,000 feet of Dura Deck
- Permanent north end stage deck 80×48
- Full service catering, 4 permanent concession bays and multiple kiosk locations
- Full service alcohol service available for approved events
- First class dressing areas, green room, locker rooms, production offices, interview rooms, and media suite
- Secure and private performer areas
- TV broadcast ready
- 1,350 sq. foot Daktronics video board located at end stage
- 44 flat-screen TV monitors throughout the venue
- Shore power for Buses and TV trucks
- Show Power: 2,600 total amps
- Upstage Right (4) 400 amps
- Upstage Left (3) 200 amps
- Pitch Size: 81,000 SF (225 ft x 360 ft) (75 yds. x 120 yds.)
Fifth Third Bank Stadium, in conjunction with KSU & Cobb County law enforcement officials, is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment in which to enjoy events. Police officers are stationed in and around the stadium. Dedicated and trained security officials will be stationed at all entrances. All persons entering the stadium are subject to search and questioning.
Yes, however, pets are not allowed in the park when an event is taking place. As much as we love our furry friends, service animals (i.e. guide dogs) are the only pets allowed into Fifth Third Bank Stadium unless otherwise specified.
Personal cameras are permitted. Professional cameras/large detachable lens and tripods are not permitted without media credentials. Video is only permitted with promoter approval and credentials. If you have questions about obtaining the proper credentials for an event please contact Maggie Gendernalik, 470-578-7990.